Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Since both of my actors have been gone over spring break its been tough for me to get a chance to get them together and take some photos for the story boards...but finally we all were able to get together. I assured them that they didn't have to look great (they had both just gotten out of the shower) because I was going to make them look like drawings in photoshop anyway. Besides getting the actors together, I've been thinking more about my idea and the timing, and I think it will definitly work out. I just need to figure out a song for the background...still need to ask Mike about copyrights! I also have to figure out how to shoot the "pot on fire" scene. It actually has happened to me, but I'm not so sure if I should recreate it. Anyway, I'm not so sure if my storyboard links work...so let me know! I think the files may be too large.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home