Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I made a style frame based on the first and last quick overview scenes in my project. I thought this would be the best way to go since some of my project will be in live video, and going from layered photos to the live video. In this style frame, I am trying to show the overall style (real photography) and how the camera will span into the first photo from this first scene. The rest of the transitions will not be through this cork board, but will transition from one photo to another. It will be much easier to see what I am talking about when we do the storyboards, because then I can show different stages of the project. The grey color you see in the layered photo is meant to represent smoke, coming from the cooking scene in my script.
My Style Frame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home