Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I've done some thinking about my ideas for my project (with Mike's help) and I am now trying to figure out just the details. Mike commented that my theme of girls just arriving to live in NYC should be fast paced, and I need a background to support that. Mike also said that I shouldn't be in the project, just directing it, which is absolutely fine with me. As you all know, my acting skills leave a lot to be desired. So both my roommates, my friend and my sister, have agreed (I told them they really didn't have a choice) to act as the "new girls in NYC", which they pretty much are as of December. Instead of using a photo album background, I have decided to use Polaroid photo's on a fridge, so that the spanning can be faster and the theme links more to a new apartment. I want to use Polaroids so that there can be name captions on the pictures, making it more like the opening credits of a sitcom. Since I want the theme to convey a feeling of being young and having fun, I want to have the background setting the fridge in a sort of messy kitchen. There will not be too much time spent on the bacjground however, so I think I'm going to use photo layering in a kind of cartoonish way for the kitchen scene. I don't want to use too much video, because I want the segments where the photos come alive to be a suprise, and to be of there own style. If any one has any suggestions about my latest brain storming, I would love to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home