Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So far, I've been reworking my ideas a few times. I think I've finally gotten to a point where I can work from, the idea seems to be concrete now. My sister (one of the actors) just got home from Florida last night, so we can start filming as soon as I learn more about the process. I think I may also have to recruit a few more actors besides my two roomates, because that would give me more to work with as far as the different scenes. I think our neighbor would get involved, and I may get my other sister from Poughkeepsie to come down and help out as well (she's the actor of the family). I figured out the scenes, but now I have to figure out exact locations and what time of day/equipment would be best to use. I'm hoping I can get a little help in that area, since I've never done this whole "film shooting" thing. Even though my project will probably have only 15 seconds of real live video, I have a feeling this will be quite a process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home