Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Over the past week I have done some revisions to the timing of my animatic shots as well as look for different sound effects. I am now pretty happy with the timing I have. The sound effects were pretty fun to work with, but I'm still looking for a few other ones that would make my 3o seconds more interesting. Since I'm now on a mac, I'm not sure if I'll be able to post! We'll see. Keep in mind that in this animatic, everytime there is a cut to another shot, that will eventually be a span, but I have to learn how to do that in Final Cut. I'm also really hoping we're going to learn more effects in the next class, my project is all about photo layering and I'm a little scared that i'm still not entirely sure how to do it. That's why I haven't put real shots in my story reel yet. Hopefully next week I'll know more about what I should be doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home